Bottled Monoblock

Bottled Monoblock

Compact equipment formed by two equipment, usually: filler and stopper or in tribloc system with rinsing, filling and stopper, called cuatribloc when we add another second stopper with a different plug to the rinser, filling and stopper.

-Gravity filling monobloc and crown plate for beer.

-Gravity filling monobloc and cork stopper for wine.

-Vacuum filled filling monobloc and pilfer plug for oils.

-Gravity filling monobloc and stelvin stopper for wines.

-Filling monobloc by light pressure and plastic screw cap.

-Filling monobloc with high vacuum and stopper DOP.

-All these systems incorporating the rinser and converting them into tribloc.